The United Basketball Alliance (UBA) is the first men’s professional basketball league in India and has been in existence since 2015. There are currently 8 teams divided into NORTH/SOUTH. Upon researching these teams, it seems that none of the websites have been maintained and most don’t resolve. What’s worse is that the official website for UBA is not even working: http://www.ubaindia.com/
Here are the teams and their respective URL’s (north/south respectively): NORTH Haryana Gold – http://www.haryanagold.com/ Punjab Steelers – http://www.punjabsteelers.com/ Delhi Capitals – http://www.delhicapitals.com/ Mumbai Challengers – http://mumbaichallengers.com/ SOUTH Pune Peshwas – http://www.punepeshwas.com/ Bengaluru Beast – http://www.bengalurubeast.com/ Chennai Slam – http://chennaislam.com/ Hyderabad Sky – http://hyderabadsky.com/
Simply put – there is an amazing opportunity to get 1.3B people interested in this sport. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel…. copy/paste what the NBA is doing. Keep all team pages uniform and aligned with UBA values to start with. Having nothing resolve is the worst possible scenario!
I entered the Handshake world in January of 2021, thanks to the encouragement of Mr. Mark S. and after my conversation with Mr. Tieshun R followed up by a reinforcement video call by Mr. Johnny W.
I mean after all… isn’t it a dream of every domain owner to own a .TLD. I now feel just as powerful as any TLD owner regardless of where Handshake adoption currently stands. I understand that IS UNCONFISCATABLE and is CENSORSHIP RESISTANT…. if you look at it…. its actually much more powerful than the 1514 ican’t approved TLD’s. Also the current situation is about as bad as it can get – no adoption, glitchy systems, downtime, few resolvers (HDNS.io, HNS.to), confusing – yet names still going for a few $$$$. Imagine if some of these bad times turn to good times….
There have been a few epiphanies in my life starting with the first domain I registered (foodandrestaurants.com ~ 1999), followed by my investment in bitcoin in 2015 and now the ability to operate a TLD via Handshake. Here are a few takeaways and my 6 point approach to Handshake:
1. Scouting – This is where you want to look for names that you have an interest in, where you feel money can be made and something unique that the average Joe is not investing in. Scout relentlessly.
2. Releasing – Releasing names needs to be done very strategically. Unlike buying domains, when you release a name, you are basically publicly announcing to the whole world that you claim your title to “thisname/” on the HNS route zone. You want to make sure to release the name at a specific time so that when the auction ends (about 720 blocks – 5 days) it should be at time when you are awake. Also you dont want to release multiple same names of the same type at the same time. It alerts the competition as to the idea you are planning around the TLD’s and also makes it difficult to manage multiple ending auctions simultaneously. Release strategically.
3. Monitoring – Consistently monitoring names is crucial to see what type of activity the TLD is receiving. If there is peak interest, you may want to start planning to build and allocate funds in order to defend those names. Typically the action starts in the last 2 hours of the auction ending….and heavy action in the last 10-20 minutes. This is when you need to be at full alert in order to avoid losing your names to snipers at the last minute. Monitor consistently.
4. Bidding – I have different strategies to opening names and bidding, but typically opening with 1 HNS followed by a 65 HNS Bid and a hefty blind has worked well for me. This keeps the snipers at bay as well as discourages others when they see multiple bids. The blind is an important part of this game…so make sure to read the instructions first. No wah wah later! Be mindful of your bids as your balance could easily dwindle with just one good name that you have to defend. Bid mindfully.
5. Claiming – Thankfully with namebase so far – they have claimed all my names for me, but as I understand it, some private wallets may not afford this luxury and you need to do your due diligence in order to claim your name. This is especially important in case there is a tie at the end of the auction. Claim accordingly.
6. Winning – When the name arrives in your account … it means that you OWN your TLD and you can actually do whatever you want with it – unconfiscatable, censorship resistant and a world of unlimited opportunities, . If you want to use it as a domain – you can do that. If you want to setup your friends, family and associates with cool SLD.TLD’s – this is the opportunity to get them cheap! Turn your TLD’s into NFT’s and when the buyer purchases, it unlocks content that provides them with instructions to have the TLD in their permission. If you want to operate as a registry – well you don’t have to ask anybody for any permissions – just do it! Win Happily!
I still believe that development needs to be done on legacy internet – there needs to be value and maybe incentive in order for users to make any changes from the norm. Having users do more than 1 step is asking for too much! It needs to be “CLICK HERE to resolve and collect $Token“. We’ll get there eventually but even getting users away from the habit of typing .com after a word is going to be a hurdle in itself that may take a decade or so if not longer to adapt.
These are my favorite TLD’s so far: .million – one in a .billion – unlimited TLD’s .diva – every queen needs a .diva .gotcha – catchy .nftart – get your ______ .nftart .nftmusic – drop listen earn .irv short for my city of irvine .cliq – for those with a higher IQ .dukaan – shopify for India .inr – Indian Rupee
What about yours – whats your favorite TLD’s that you own?
Prior to his death, I had never even heard of the man Mr. Sushant Singh Rajput. But after doing some research on him and learning more about his work ethic, his business acumen and his openness to fans – I know one thing – he lived life to the fullest.
I dug up some research along with evidence about two domains owned by Sushant Singh Rajput: Rheality.in RhealityX.com
Interesting facts that they are both registered through Godaddy on the same day June 12 2019 for 2 years (through 2021).
There has been 1 single hosting change on both domains probably directing them to the current Godaddy ‘for sale’ landing page, however RhealityX.com shows 17 IP changes.
RhealityX.com is registered under a Private Name, but Rheality.in is public since .in registrations no longer allow private registrations:
There has been a change on the domain RhealityX.com after July 7 2020. Prior to this date, the domain was showing this:
It’s now showing a Godaddy “for sale” landing page:
Very easy to know what IP address the change was made from. Why would someone feel the need to put up a ‘for sale’ page so suddenly in the middle of this investigation? Very fishy….someone is up to no good.
It’s obviously a very complicated case with many different versions, strange circumstances and extremely careless forensics by the inept and incompetent Maharashtra police force. Imagine an entire department of Mark Fuhrman’s – thats what we are dealing with!
In my view, Sushant was drugged that night with some heavy sedatives possibly to the point of paralysis… They then beat the sh*t out of my mans..which is evident in the bruises, lips, under eye dark circle, twisted ankles and feet. Hung him up making it look like it was a suicide.
Who is responsible? Well today, the general public 85%+ feel that Pithani ki Pithai and Sandeep Ssssssnake Sssingh are responsible. 78% blame Diar-Rhea and 74% are after Baby Penguin. Most agree that Nepotism is part of the root cause. How do I know this?
www.suspect.in – we have a poll setup that is gathering data on a regular basis.
Obviously the stats will change as more information is released.
So, I spent some time today researching how many 2017 Bollywood movie names have reserved their .in domains. Out of the 115 movies released this year, 54 of them have their names already registered, and almost all of them have been reserved well before the movies are released. Yash Raj seems to be an exception on this list as they have registered a few names, yet not developed them. You’ll find some of our friends in the domainers groups listed here as well…
As I regularly check .in domain name availability, today I searched Payme.in and noticed that it directs to PaymeIndia.in. Thought this was a great way to show how a 3 word domain is using a shorter domain hack as a way to direct customers to their business. Had PayMeIndia.in not acquired the domain “Payme.in”, they would have never earned my or hundreds of thousands of other users business that type in a name, instead of using google. That is the power of a type in domain that no one can take away or replicate. Google can delist you or move your business to the third page of rankings, but cannot stop a user from typing in a domain and directing them to your website. Businesses (and more importantly the advertising & marketing depts) in India that understand the instant credibility and category dominance a premium type in domain brings, will be much better positioned than their competitors. The earlier to the game, the easier it will be to acquire these great domains, and as has been evident over the past few years the prices will continue to increase as the demand increases.
Another interesting fact about this name is that they decided to move forward to use the PayMeIndia.in domain inspite of the domain PayMeIndia.com being an established business. Here is the history of registrations: